Every woman wants to be Fearless and Free! Give your Mom what she wants for Mother’s Day!
Save 52% on our 4-book bundle by James W. & Michal Ann Goll that includes the NEW Fearless and Free 40-Day Devotional, along with the Women on the Frontlines Trilogy: A Call to Courage, A Call to the Compassion, & A Call to the Secret Place!
FEARLESS AND FREE 40-DAY DEVOTIONAL:
Throughout history, valiant women have changed their world by acts of courage, compassion, and sacrifice. The common thread is their devotion to the Lord Jesus Christ. Fearless and Free celebrates women who deeply desire to overcome fear, pursue God’s presence, and boldly take His fiery love to their world.
Forty inspiring devotions highlight over twenty-five great women of faith such as Joan of Arc, Harriet Tubman, Corrie ten Boom, Florence Nightingale, Mother Teresa, Catherine Booth, Sojourner Truth, Heidi Baker, Susanna Wesley, Fanny Crosby, and many more.
The Holy Spirit is inviting you to join this company of fierce and free women who seize their destiny by entering into the greater depths of God’s unfailing grace where fear is conquered and love has the final say.
“The Lord is my revelation-lightto guide me along the way;he’s the source of my salvationto defend me every day.I fear no one!” Ps. 27:1 TPT
A CALL TO COURAGE BOOK:
Women throughout history have changed the world by their sacrifices, passion, and fire. A Call to Couragetells the inspiring stories of nine such women:
- Joan of Arc, teenage peasant who led France’s army against England
- Vibia Perpetua, a martyr for her faith in the early church
- Sojourner Truth, a leader in the anti-slavery movement
- Harriet Tubman, a dedicated pioneer of the Underground Railroad during the Civil War
- Aimee Semple McPherson, healing evangelist at the turn of the twentieth century
- Lydia Prince, forerunner in caring for orphans and the purposes of God among the Jewish people
- Bertha Smith, Baptist missionary and revival leader in China
- Corrie ten Boom, Holocaust survivor who suffered for the cause of Christ and the Jewish people
- Jackie Pullinger, British evangelist and missionary in Hong Kong
These women overcame intimidation through the empowering work of the Holy Spirit and were pioneers of truth, freedom, healing, and courage in their generation. Heed the call to courage and step up to the front lines of faith, hope, and love.
A CALL TO COMPASSION BOOK:
Jesus lived and breathed compassion. He was and is compassion itself. A Call to Compassion is your personal invitation to discover the joy of committing your life to a cause higher than your own personal desires and learn to be a reflection of God’s steadfast love. Be inspired by the stories of these eleven great women:
- Catherine Booth, cofounder of the Salvation Army
- Nancy Ward, hero and “last beloved lady” of the Cherokee Nation
- Florence Nightingale, reformer and pioneer of health care and a well-trained nursing professional
- Gladys Aylward, missionary to the sick, orphans, and poor in China
- Mother Teresa, devoted servant to the poor in Calcutta, India, and the world
- Amy Carmichael, missionary in India, serving girls offered as temple prostitutes by their parents
- Catherine Drexel, nun who gave away millions of dollars to help Native Americans and African Americans
- Phoebe Palmer, mother of the Holiness Movement
- Hannah More, well-known writer who worked for the abolition of slavery
- Elizabeth Fry, prison reformer in England and Europe
- Heidi Baker, passionate missionary “compelled by love” to the poor in Mozambique, Africa, and the world
God wants to express His heart through you in new and creative ways. Be a pioneer of compassion in your world today!
A CALL TO THE SECRET PLACE BOOK:
Deep inside each of us is a longing to escape the frantic pace of life. A Call to the Secret Place is your personal invitation to take that step toward the peace found in God’s presence. Be inspired by the stories of these seven women:
- Madame Guyon, influential French writer on true union and intimacy with God
- Teresa of Avila, Spanish Christian mystic who demonstrated intimate friendship with God
- Susanna Wesley, innovator, educator, and mother of revival
- Fanny Crosby, inspired songwriter of over nine thousand hymns
- Basilea Schlink, German spiritual leader, writer, and founder of the Evangelical Sisterhood of Mary
- Gwen Shaw, passionate minister carrying God’s presence to the nations
- Elizabeth Alves, joyful intercessor and grandma of the prayer shield
Hear the Holy Spirit inviting you to private, loving moments with your Lord. Come on in to fulfill your call to the secret place!